PA2023 offers a range of registration packages to suit all budgets. The packages also allow pharmacy assistants to experience the event, without committing to a full day or days away from the pharmacy. Pharmacy assistants can attend the sessions or parts of the conference of most interest to them.
Registration will open in late March 2023.
(Fri OR Sat)
|Early bird (closes 28 July)
|$255 per day||$300||$200||$245||$350||$55||$85||$165||Free|
|Entry to conference sessions||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||N||N||N||N|
|Refresher Training Workshop (Friday)||Y||Y (Fri only)||Y||N||N||N||Y||N||N||N|
|Entry to trade exhibition||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||N||Y|
|Morning/ afternoon teas||Y||Y||Y||Y (afternoon tea only)||Y (afternoon tea only)||Y||Y (morning tea only)||N||N||N|
|Welcome Reception||Y||N||Y||N||Y||N||N||Y||N||Additional cost of $85pp|
|Cocktail Party||Y||N||N||N||N||Y||N||N||Y||Additional cost of $165pp|
All fees listed below are in Australia Dollars and include GST.
What does the conference offer attendees?
- 2-day educational program featuring product knowledge, personal and professional development and management skills topics
- 3-hour Refresher Training workshop
- an exciting social agenda including a new-format, stand up Cocktail Party, where the Pharmacy Assistant of the Year National Winner is announced
- 50-plus stand trade exhibition, which allows PAs to meet with suppliers – in 2023, the PA Conference trade exhibition will be held in conjunction with the Pharmacy Connect trade exhibition
- networking opportunities, where PAs can learn from the sharing of knowledge and experiences of other pharmacy assistants
- insights into the Pharmacy of the Year (PATY) Award and what it takes to become a State and National Winner