The Pharmacy Assistant of the Year Award is the premier award for Australian pharmacy assistants, recognising and celebrating the ‘best of the best’ in community pharmacy.
Each year, we search Australia-wide to find the most skilled and knowledgeable pharmacy assistants to share their experiences and passion for the industry.
This prestigious award recognises the important contribution pharmacy assistants make to the pharmacy industry and is a chance to celebrate the passion & commitment of pharmacy assistants.
In addition to outstanding training, development and networking opportunities, the award offers the following prizes:
The top 20 finalists in each state are invited to participate in a training workshop day in their state. This includes a number of personal and professional development activities in a fun and interactive environment! Each finalist will be awarded a certificate at the employer announcement function.
One winner will be selected from each state/ territory and awarded:
- Return flights, accommodation and registration to the 2018 Pharmacy Assistant National Conference held at the Sea World on the Gold Coast, to attend the National Workshop Day and final announcement.
- Exclusive training and development sessions at the 2018 Pharmacy Assistant National Conference (PA2018)
- National recognition in industry publications such as PostScript, AJP, ITK, Pharmacy Daily and Pharmacy News!
- Profile in National Guild electronic and social media platforms!
- Invitation to be a judge at the PATY 2019 state workshop day in their state or territory
One National winner will be selected and awarded:
- $5,000 cash prize
- Guild Training Package of your choice
- Monthly column in PostScript Magazine for 2019
- Return flights, accommodation and registration to APP2019 on the Gold Coast, including tickets to the Welcome Reception networking drinks, retail Pharmacy Excellence Stream and Street Party (pending availability)
- Invitation to participate as a judge for the 2019 state workshop day in your state
- Return flights, accommodation and registration to PA2019, including tickets to the Welcome Reception and Gala Dinner (pending availability)
- Invitation to participate as a judge at the 2019 National Workshop Day on the Gold Coast in October
So, what are you waiting for? Join in the fun, excitement and challenges of the Pharmacy Assistant of the Year Awards- nominate now!